I had time to make it thus far, but plan to rethink it's title, which is at the moment simply Titles.
I am also going to make and add a soundtrack.
It's quite a big file, so rather than splitting it, the link is to vimeo:
Stills from Titles:
Titles
The titles and credits endlessly roll. We can't quite see who's in it, but may well have seen this one before, or one like it anyway. all those people, all those important jobs - once everybody knew them, and now eve the stars names seem unlikely.
Names, faces, films we almost remember. Some readable, some faded irretrievably into obscurity.
There are stories here. Imagined stories. Stories between the lines. Dramas and life. An industry based on shadows.
..........
Currently I am preparing for a new screening of theViewergallery, Multitude, so will add to Titles after that:
http://theviewergallery.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/multitude-at-art-shed.html






No comments:
Post a Comment