Thursday, 19 June 2014

Towards Final Project Sound

Sound comes a bit later in making moving image for me. Sound comes about...now.
I will be layering some as yet unspecified classical music - I know the feel of what I will put together.
But this is the core. This is the deeply personal sound which I will be using as the heart of the music:





Not films, just sound with still images.

This is the sound which has been the music of my life over the last couple of years - my aged mother who has really travelled back in time to her past in Ireland. Her sweet, sweet, weak voice.

I always thought I would somehow use this recording taken last year, and that I would be influenced by Gavin Bryar's Jesus' Blood Never Failed Me Yet

http://eleanormacfarlane.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/pecha-kucha-jesus-blood-never-failed-me.html

19th June 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Thinker of thoughts, mother of adults Shadows Echoes Stories Dyslexia London Scotland Drawing Sewing Research Tutor Mentor Books Trees Clouds Quartz Magnets. I review and write about art and culture.

Followers